英语口语:谈判2
May:What happens if we make a deal and thirty tosixty days after delievery the price goes down andyou didn't get the best possible price?
如果我们达成了交易,但交货的30~60天内,市面降价,导致你的价格不是最好的,该怎么办?
How do I handle that?
我要如何处理?
Mike:Well,these things happens,I know that. You just have to stay straight with me.
嗯,这是难免的,你只要直接告知我就可以了.
May:Right! So how do I do that? What will make you happy?
好!那我该如何配合,才能让你感到满意?
Mike:Well,I suggest you just keep me posted.That should do it.
我建议你随时跟我报告最新状况,这样就够了.
That way the burden is on me to decide when to buy, not you.
那样,我就能看准时间下单.毕竟做决定的人是我,不是你.
May:Excuse me?
什么?
Mike:Yeah,it really is that simple.
没错,就是这么简单.
Every time there's a change in the items we do business on , you let me know. That's all youneed to do .
只是交易的项目有变动,你就要让我知道.这么做就够了.
May:What kind of change,just in prices?
什么变动,只有价格吗?
Mike:No,any change.I want you to keep me as informed as you are.
不,任何变动,我要你随时提供最新进展给我.
I need to know as much as you do . If you hear about something that might happen,then tellme about it.
你知道的事,我也要知道.如果你听到什么风声,你就要告诉我.
Tell me it's rumor, what it's based on and your opinion on how likely it is.
就算是传言,也要告诉我为什么会有这种传言,你认为其可信度怎样?
May:You mean on product availability,reliability and price?
你是指产品的获得性?可信度?还有价格?
Mike:No ,everthing.
不只,是每件事.
更多资讯,请访问南京英语口语培训机构