搜课云网 > 北京韦博英语 > 资讯总汇 > 商务英语口语:向乘客收费

商务英语口语:向乘客收费

机构:北京韦博英语 时间:2016-08-25 09:52:52 点击:847

  Collecting the Fare收车费

  Driver: Here we are.

  司机:我们到了。

  Passenger: Thank you. What about the fare?

  乘客:谢谢你。车费是多少?

  Driver: The reading on the meter is 54 yuan.

  司机:计价器显示是54块钱。

  Passenger: Are you kidding? It's too much.

  乘客:你开玩笑吧?太多了。

  Driver: According to the kilometer rate, it costs ten RMB to get in the taxi, then it's two yuan for every kilometer.

  司机:我们按公里计价,上车起步就是10块钱,然后每公里是两块钱。起步价可以跑3公里。

  Passenger: But we didn't travel 25 kilometers. The initial charge covers the first 3 kilometers.

  乘客:可是我们没有走25公里啊。

  Driver: When the taxi is stationary, the fare is calculated on the basis of time. And we waited 20 minutes at the supermarket.

  司机:车子不走的时候按时问收费。而我们在超市等了20分钟。

  Passenger: You didn't tell me I'd be charged for any of that.

  乘客:你并没有告诉我那也要收我钱啊。

  Driver: That's the rule and it's posted right there on the window beside you, ma'am.

  司机:那是规定,就在您身边的窗户上贴着呢,女士。

  Passenger: You're cheating and I feel like calling the police.

  乘客:你这是欺诈,我要报警。

  更多资讯,请访问北京商务英语培训学校