Just a small gift, please take it.
一点儿微薄之礼.请您收下。
Here is a little token of my affection.
这是我的一点儿小意思。
That’s so thoughtful/considerate of you.
你想得太周到 。
Come to the point
主题会话
1. A: Mr. Green,welcome. We're very delighted you're here this evening.
A:格林先生,您能光临我们感到非常高兴。
B: I'm very glad to be invited to dinner. Thank you very much for your kindness.
B:你们邀请我参加晚宴,我感到很快乐,十分感谢你们的盛情。
2. A: Mr. Brown, please sit here. This is our traditional seat for the guest of honor.
A:布朗先生,请坐在这儿。这是我们招待贵宾的传统座位。
B: It's my honor to be given so much attention.
B:受此殊荣我十分荣幸。
3. A: It's very kind of you to see me off, Mr. Li.
A:李先生,非常感谢你来为我送行。
B: Not at all. It’s the least I could do.
B:不要客气。这实在不足挂齿。
Fluent talk
侃侃而谈
We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.
洽谈中请你多多关照
A: Good evening, Mr. Taylor. I’m so glad you were able to come.
A:晚上好,泰勒先生,你能来我十分高兴。
B: Glad to meet you again, Mrs Zhao. You are so kind.
B:很高兴再次见到你,赵夫人,你太客气了。
A: Now dinner’s ready. Let go over to the dinner table. Would you like to use the chopsticks or the fork and knife, Mr. Taylor?
A:饭菜准备好了,我们去餐桌就坐吧。泰勒先生,你喜欢用筷子还是刀叉?
B: Oh, it’s a real Chinese meal. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I’d take the chopsticks.
更多资讯,请访问广州英语口语培训机构