A:Hello, Walter?
A:您好,是沃特吗?
B:Yes. Hi, what's up?
B:是的。嗨,什么事?
A;l was wondering if you wonted to go for-a walk with us.
A:我想问问您想不想和大家出去走走。
B:I'm afraid not. I'm sick. I have a fever but I'm cold, and I threw up earlier.
B:我怕不行,我病了。我发烧,但又觉得很冷,而且先前 我还呕吐了。
A:Oh, man.I hope you get to feeling better.
A:噢,天哪。我希望您会觉得舒服一点。
B:I would feel better if you came over and took care of me.
B:如果您能过来照顾我的话,我会觉得好一点儿的。
A:OK, then. I'll be there in a minute.
A:那好吧。我马上就过来。
(after a while...)
(过了一会儿……)
A:Walter! Where are you?
A:沃特,您在哪儿?
B:I'm in the bathroom.
B:我在洗手间里。
A:What took you so long?
A:您怎么这么长时间?
B;l was in the bathroom with the runs.
B:我在洗手间里拉肚子。
A:Gross. Diarrhea?
A:真恶心。是痢疾吗?
B:It's not so bad.
B:没有那么严重。
A:OK, whatever, I don't want to hear about it. I'll call the doctor for you.
A:好了,不管是什么,我不想再听了。我替您叫医生吧。
B:It's just that you have to be patient and try to relax.
B:您要耐着性子,而且试着放轻松。
A: Enough. I don't want to hear any more about your bathroom time.
A:够了。我不想再听任何有关您在洗手间的事情。
B:Why not? Oh well, I'm ready to eat. No need call the doctor. If we run to the restaurant, I can make It to the restroom and you can order.
B:为什么不想?哦,好了,我可以吃东西了,不用叫医生。要是我们去餐厅,我还来得及去洗手间,您来点菜。
A:Are you sure you want to go?
A:您肯定要去吗?
B:To the restroom? I have no choice.
B:去洗手间?我可没有选择,非去不可啊。
更多资讯,请访问北京商务英语培训机构