Passenger: The shortest and quickest.
乘客:走最短最快的路线。
Driver: Are you in a hurry?
司机:您急吗?
Passenger: Yeah, sort of.
乘客:是的,有点急。
Driver: Then I suggest we take the expressway.
司机:那我建议我们走高速吧。
Passenger: Fine. Could you please open the window? It's a little hot in here.
乘客:行。请把窗户打开好吗?车里有点儿热。
Driver: Do you mind if I tum on the air conditioner instead? It's nasty outside because of the road construction.
司机:不开窗户开空调,您介意吗?外面修路,特别脏。
Passenger: No. That would be great.
乘客:不介意。那就太好了。
Driver: Ma'am, do you know the toll fee is not included in the fare?
司机:女士,您知道车费里不包括过路费吗?
Passenger: Yes. How much is it?
乘客:知道。路费多少钱?
Driver: It's 20 RMB. Could you please prepare it before we get to the toll gate? I don't have small change.
司机:20块钱。我们到达收费站之前您能把过路费先准备好吗?我没有零钱。
Passenger: Sure... Here you are.
乘客:可以…给你。
Driver: OK. Would you like to listen to some music or the radio?
司机:好的。您想听音乐还是听收音机?
Passenger: Whichever.
乘客:哪个都行。
Driver: Please let me know if the music annoys you.
司机:如果音乐吵您,请告诉我一声。
Passenger: OK.
乘客:好的。
更多资讯,请访问苏州商务英语口语培训学校