搜课云网 > 广州韦博英语 > 资讯总汇 > 英语口语:礼尚往来

英语口语:礼尚往来

机构:广州韦博英语 时间:2016-06-17 10:32:17 点击:728

  Just a small gift, please take it. 

  一点儿微薄之礼.请您收下。

  Here is a little token of my affection.

  这是我的一点儿小意思。

  That’s so thoughtful/considerate of you.

  你想得太周到 。

  Come to the point

  主题会话

  1. A: Mr. Green,welcome. We're very delighted you're here this evening.

  A:格林先生,您能光临我们感到非常高兴。

  B: I'm very glad to be invited to dinner. Thank you very much for your kindness.

  B:你们邀请我参加晚宴,我感到很快乐,十分感谢你们的盛情。

  2. A: Mr. Brown, please sit here. This is our traditional seat for the guest of honor.

  A:布朗先生,请坐在这儿。这是我们招待贵宾的传统座位。

  B: It's my honor to be given so much attention.

  B:受此殊荣我十分荣幸。

  3. A: It's very kind of you to see me off, Mr. Li.

  A:李先生,非常感谢你来为我送行。

  B: Not at all. It’s the least I could do.

  B:不要客气。这实在不足挂齿。

  Fluent talk

  侃侃而谈

  We'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

  洽谈中请你多多关照

  A: Good evening, Mr. Taylor. I’m so glad you were able to come.

  A:晚上好,泰勒先生,你能来我十分高兴。

  B: Glad to meet you again, Mrs Zhao. You are so kind.

  B:很高兴再次见到你,赵夫人,你太客气了。

  A: Now dinner’s ready. Let go over to the dinner table. Would you like to use the chopsticks or the fork and knife, Mr. Taylor?

  A:饭菜准备好了,我们去餐桌就坐吧。泰勒先生,你喜欢用筷子还是刀叉?

  B: Oh, it’s a real Chinese meal. When in Rome, do as the Romans do. I’d take the chopsticks.

  更多资讯,请访问广州英语口语培训机构

师资介绍